Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tournament of Roses

First of all....Happy New Year!

For the first time in a while I was in bed by 10:00pm on New Year's eve. We decided to take Kyle to the Rose Parade this year and planned on leaving the house at around 5:00am. I'm not much of a morning person and getting out of bed while it's still dark is a big task for me, but I did it!

We surprisingly found a parking spot only a short block and a half from the parade route and a decent spot on the corner of an intersection to watch the parade from. We had an hour to wait before it started and had to endure many "excuse mes" (if we were lucky) when people wanted to get by to cross the street, but Kyle was well behaved and patient (thank goodness!).

I took alot of pictures so I'm only going to post a few of our favorites.

Skywriting


Ernie's favorite


Kyle's favorite


My favorite


Watching the Stealth Bomber go by


Kyle & me

No comments: